Negotiation is everywhere
Negotiations are an integral part of our daily lives. They feature in a variety of contexts including mediation and conflict management, but are also used to influence others, as well as in business, politics, social and even family interactions.
Decisions in our democracies are the result of a negotiation process, and the complex organisational structures in the workplace operate in the same way.
However, negotiation suffers as it is associated with myths surrounding power or force. These myths endure owing to a lack of knowledge of the process or because they are perpetuated by the media and education.
Training therefore seems essential for those who want to change the way things are done.
The “One Method-6Acts؇©” is a negotiation model, made of 20 years’ experience and 5 years of research in the field of negotiation and conflict management.
We guarantee a strong impact of your negotiation goals while fostering the Relationship with the parties involved. Additionally, you will get :
- A Personal Influence & Negotiation profile,
- A booklet including all the training factsheets,
- A one-year subscription to Premium Content Access (including video, material, articles…),
- A negotiation preparation notepad,
- A One Method 6-Acts poster,
- A Certificate for the Negotiation Orange BELT©.